By using OctiFi Services you consent and agree that:
- OctiFi can provide all communications, payment information, terms, disclosures required by law and other information (collectively, “Communications”) to you electronically, including via any OctiFi site or the email address(es) that you provided to us.
- You are providing your consent to receive electronic communications pursuant to the Electronic Signatures in Electronic Transactions Act 2010 and our intent is that the statute applies to the fullest extent possible.
- You are providing your electronic signature on agreements and documents, which has the same effect as if you signed them in ink.
- You will access and retain any Communication received from us.
- This consent applies to this transaction, and to all future Communications from OctiFi, unless you have withdrawn your consent by the procedure outlined below in “Withdrawing Consent”.
You understand and acknowledge that, in order to access and retain Communications, you will need the following:
- A computer or a mobile device with an internet connection.
- A current web browser that includes 128-bit encryption with cookies enabled.
- A valid email address.
- Sufficient storage space to save past Communications or a means to print them.
If you’d like to withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically, you may contact us at email@example.com If your consent is withdrawn OctiFi may prohibit you from using the OctiFi Services.
Updating your contact information
It is your responsibility to ensure that OctiFi has your current email address, so that we can communicate with you electronically. If you need to update your primary email address, please contact us to make the change. If we send you an electronic Communication that you don’t receive due to an outdated email address, OctiFi will maintain the position that the Communication was provided to you.
Last Updated: 11/02/2020